vineri, 15 februarie 2013

Access Audits and What to Do With Them? - Real Estate - Construction

Top tips for using an Access Audit:

To date I have completed more than 1000 audits of all kinds of different properties but the truth is, for every client who contacts me to talk through the required works or even to ask me to design and manage them there are at least 10 who I never hear from again.

This leads me to assume that there are hundreds of access audits sat on dusty shelves somewhere which are being ignored. Simply having an access audit done does not provide any protection to you under the DDA. Acting upon it is what counts.Thus I have set out below some tips for clients who have had an audit:

In summary the key is to see the access audit as a starting point in making your service more accessible. If you take no action it will not protect you and will simply be a wasted opportunity.



access point vs router

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu