vineri, 20 aprilie 2012

How to Access Spiritual Messages

What are spiritual messages? Where do they come from? Each one of us had the potential to tap into our intuition and discover a wealth of love and joy that resides there. Your own spiritual self communicates to you through your intuition. Your innate gifts, your talent, all will be revealed to you as you allow yourself to discover the fullness of who you really are. Whilst you may think that you are your intelligence and your physical self, be sure to include your spiritual self in your description of who you really are.

Your spiritual self communicates through your intuition and each one of us can access that valuable part of our being through meditation. Meditation allows your mind to become quiet and still so that you can access your spiritual self. In my own life, my connection to my spiritual self has encouraged me to use my fullest potential. By trusting in the messages that I receive through spirit, I have been able to assist many people during healing and channelling sessions. Recently I worked with a woman that I had never met before. She was experiencing a difficult situation and prior to the session, my intuition communicated three pages of information that related to her for her healing. She felt amazed that I could know so much about her and she was grateful that I was able to help her to understand more fully what was blocking her from fully living a happy, healthy life. For me, this process is simple and effortless because I have been trained in the art of meditation and how to recognise spiritual messages.

If you wish to develop your ability to connect to your spiritual self for accessing spiritual messages, there are many meditation techniques available to assist you.


access point vs router

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu