duminică, 6 iulie 2014

Using Twitter to Attract Real Estate Listings

Before I started toying with this new machinery I was had my doubts. I have had access to my twitter account that I used to encourage the RedXREALTOR Lead generation system, however until recently invested any time in using it. Because of this, I am just learning to implement the technology. However, now that I understand technology, I can understand how Listing Agents online should be utilizing this tool to attract leads. So how do you use Twitter in a promotion campaign? Before we begin you need to understand that Twitter is only a single point of contact for your prospects and that numerous touches are usually required to charm a client. Also, understand that Twitter decorum implies that when you follow someone's tweets, they may in turn monitor you. With that background, what are the steps? The primary step is to connect your twitter account to any web site wherever you can be located. If you have a site, blog or web presence, add a "Follow me on Twitter" logo with a hyperlink to your twitter site. To begin utilizing Twitter as a promotion resource, create an auto-responder on your twitter account so that when anybody chooses to monitor you, they will automatically receive a thank you with a call to action. I use TweetLater.Com for my autoresponders. The message ought to thank the user for following, and incorporate a call to action. Your may choose to make your call to action an offer for a complimentary report, data, or some other offer that allows you to capture more information about your target lead. google_ad_client = "pub-2311940475806896"; /* 300x250, created 1/6/11 */ google_ad_slot = "0098904308"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; For example, my call to action is "Thanks for the Follow! Want a discount on listing leads from RedX? Visit me here for more info." The next step is to begin tweeting. You should routinely tweet, but additionally be aware that there is a shortcut that you may exploit when you cannot send directly. If you control a blog that you keep posted often, you may post the feed directly to your twitter account using TwitterFeed. The subsequent step in your twitter promotion should be to incorporate followers. You can find followers who reside in your area simply by doing a keyword search on the twitter user directory Twellow. Just search the twellow list for active tweeters that live in your area and follow those that fit the bill. There are a number of other ways that you can incorporate twitter as part of your promotion, together with mobile messaging and even film. We won't get into those details here, but may address them later.

access point vs router

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu