vineri, 27 iunie 2014

Turbofire The Intense New Cardio Conditioning Program

The results you'll see are not typical, but they are achievable, depending upon your individual starting point, goals and effort. The fact is, you can do this. If you're a member of a gym or you're thinking about joining a gym, there is something you have got to hear. Stay tuned and find out about my one million DVD giveaway. Woman: clap your hands Woman 2: Are you kidding me? You did not hold back. I love it. Announcer: The biggest breakthrough in group aerobics isn't happening at the gym... It's happening right in your living room... On the best set of fitness DVDs ever created. clap your hands That was killer! Announcer: Every time you push "play" you get one step closer to the lean, sexy legs... Sculpted, toned arms... And flat, tight abs that you always wanted. Come on, wiggle it. Announcer: You get the best music. The music always constant and upbeat and very exciting. One of those songs that you're like, yeah, I remember that. Announcer: The best trainer. Woman: She doesn't let us give up, she doesn't let us cheat. She puts her heart and soul into this. Announcer: And the best spot in class. I love that I feel like I'm actually in one of her classes. Woman on tv: Come on, pick it up! You see her working hard, it makes you want to work even harder. You're not tired... Crowd: No! No! Matter of fact, you've just got your second wind. Announcer: This is the closest thing to having access to a year's worth of the best classes at the gym, but in the convenience of your own home. Whoo! This is my gym. Announcer: This is TurboFire, a complete library of fitness that delivers results beyond what you could ever imagine. google_ad_client = "pub-2311940475806896"; /* 300x250, created 1/6/11 */ google_ad_slot = "0098904308"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; TurboFire is a 90-day weight loss and body slimming program where every detail was designed to give you the best experience with the fastest results. You get the day-by-day schedule, the expert guidance, the meal plans and the most energizing, electric classes ever put on DVD. Each routine is captured by multiple point of view cameras to put you right in the middle of the room. No fitness program ever felt this much like a gym, and no gym ever gave away a million free DVDs. That's because this is no gym... This is TurboFire. TurboFire was created by Chalene Johnson, fitness innovator, motivational dynamo, mother of two, driving force of every workout. Hit the floor! Announcer: Women have packed her club classes for years to get firmer, sexier bodies. I designed this program so that people would see their bodies shred, I mean, I'm seeing people get abs and long, lean, strong, toned arms. And what it does for your booty is awesome. And that's because I�ve specifically designed the exercises to give you that nice, round, lifted butt. All that and you're toning your abs while you're doing your cardio. Announcer: When you do TurboFire, you can burn up to nine times more fat, which means you see results faster, and that's because Chalene has given you the best way to train to get optimal results-- high intensity interval training, or HIIT. Chalene: Yeah, girl! ...I want to explain to you the benefits of HIIT training. This is what most of us do, traditional cardio. It's what we've been brainwashed into thinking is the best way to burn calories and fat, and it's not, and let me show you why. So here's you on your treadmill and you're hating life and you're making a deal with yourself and you want it to be over and it's torture. And then the second you're done, so is your calorie burn. You pretty much go back to a baseline of calorie burn. This is what we've been doing forever. HIIT training is totally different. Look at the calorie burn. The difference is amazing, because these little peaks... That's not intensity. That's your calorie burn. This red line represents what your calories are doing, your metabolism. Now let me show you something. Here's a HIIT workout. Whoop! Done! Hi! Still burning more calories than someone who's doing a traditional cardio workout. And here's the beautiful thing: You're burning at a higher rate for a long-- up to 24 hours after your HIIT workout's over. Unless you've got a surplus of time, which most people don't, why wouldn't you want to do a HIIT workout where you're gonna burn a lot more calories, nine times more fat, have amazing results and be done quick. [claps] yeah! Go! Announcer: With the HIIT workouts in the TurboFire program, you can get your body hot, just like these women did. And they proved it in their own homes, recorded themselves and sent us their videos. My name is Dana and I am a single mom of two boys. I work full-time, I'm a schoolteacher. I am a TurboFire success story. Workout pants that I used to work out in... They were tight on me. [chuckles] I lost 110 pounds, I have so much energy, I feel strong. I don't feel like I need to go to the gym because I have this home workout that's awesome. You're getting this incredible cardio workout, but you're also getting muscle toning. There's this exercise that you do with these leg bands. You get leg results like you can't believe. It's awesome, I feel like my legs are in just the best shape they've ever been in. Just the other day this co-worker, she's 22, she said, "how can I look like that?" [chuckles] it made me feel so good about myself, like, wow, she's 22 and she wants to look like me. I just like the results. I think I look great. Announcer: And looking great is what TurboFire is all about, without ever setting foot in the gym. Come on. Pump up that energy. This is your gym, baby. Announcer: TurboFire brings to you, in the comfort of your own home, everything you go to the gym for. You get the best instructor... The best music... The best spot in class, and the best workout. It's a killer workout. You're guaranteed to burn calories and to get soaked. Woman: You don't have to go to the gym; the gym comes to you with these DVDs and I'm telling you that's pretty much all you need to stay toned and fit and in shape because they're amazing! You got the best spot in the house, baby! You better work it! Hip flexor! Chalene is my hero. [laughs] she's just so awesome, she's so down-to-earth, she's real, and she's so energetic and spunky. She just pumps up the class and just makes it so much fun. I used to be a size 18 and I'm now I'm a size 6, so it was really, really awesome, you know, I found something that I really loved and stuck with it and i've never went back. Success only happens if you love the workout, if you love what you're doing. Then you'll actually see results. Every second of these routines was created to make you feel like you're in the room with us, like you're working out together with people you know. Woman: It really does make you feel like there is other people in the room with you, yet I'm in the comfort of my own house, and I can just go ahead and be silly. With TurboFire i've finally found a program that I just love. The results i've gotten are amazing. My body's never looked this good. Chalene says, "I saved you a spot for you in the front row," and I really feel like I'm there, I really feel like I'm with those people and I'm doing all of the moves and I'm just having fun. ...Whoo! I teach seven days a week. I don't make up these workouts in my basement and then come and film them. I want to know what works. I want to see the 25-year-old girl in the front. I want to see if she can get the same thing out of this workout. And I want to see the 65-year-old woman in the back, can she do this? How is she gonna modify it? We've got people who modify every workout because they've got bad knees or a bad back, and I'm gonna show you how to get really intense without jumping. Here's the thing: How do I make it work for everybody? How do I find the perfect music that gets everybody geeked up? They just go crazy when there's certain beats, and I test them, and then if it's not just right, I go back, I remix it and I bump it up so the music inspires you to do more than you even know you're doing. I've been testing this for years, and you've got to test it 'cause what works for me doesn't work for everybody else. I have to make sure it works for everybody. Man: Right. So when I say, "anyone can do this," I'm saying it because I know it. What's great about these TurboFire workouts is the music. Chalene: Pick up your knees! Come on, you came to work! It's just song after song after song that just keeps you going. I had a baby five months ago and I'm back in great shape. And I have people asking me all the time what I do. And I'm so excited to share with them that it's all from doing this TurboFire workout at home. It's a whole package that I�ve been able to get amazing results from. Before children I was able to go to the gym whenever I wanted. Now it's my workouts kind of revolve around my children's schedule. And so having this DVD program, I'm able to pick the workout that I have time for and fit it into my schedule. TurboFire really works. There's no other DVD program out there like TurboFire. Announcer: TurboFire got these women lean, firm and fit without setting foot in a gym. To celebrate the launch of TurboFire we're going to prove this breakthrough home fitness works by letting one million people try it risk-free for 90 days. TurboFire makes it easy to get started with this get fired up DVD. In it Chalene walks you through the program, answers your questions and gets you fired up. You will ignite your metabolism with Chalene's full set of four cardio classes, each uniquely paced and choreographed to turn your body into a calorie burning inferno. Plus Chalene includes two completely unique sculpt and tone classes to build a lean, fat-burning, firm upper and lower body... Two stretch and lengthening classes to increase your flexibility and give you a lean, toned, dancer's body. But we're not done yet. This program is a complete library of fitness. You'll also get three ultra elite HIIT cardio classes. These short-burst, fast-scorching workouts are the real secre t to getting lean and sexy in less time. That's a power-packed assortment of classes for incredible abs, buns and total body weight loss, a total of 12 results-focused workouts ranging from 10 minutes, 15, 30, up to 55 minutes, so no matter what your schedule, there's always time for TurboFire. And to assure your success Chalene has added a special "new to class" option where she breaks down all the moves so you can catch on fast. And every routine also features a low-impact modifier so you can follow Chalene at a higher intensity, or the modifier, whatever makes you the most comfortable so you get results. You'll also get the TurboFire lower body resistance band to reduce your hips and saddlebags, plus reshape and lift your booty. Remember, TurboFire's about getting you results with 100% confidence. That's why we'll include Chalene's TurboFire class schedule that shows you which class she wants you to follow on each day throughout the 90-day program for the absolute best re sults. We'll also include the "turn up the burn" fitness guide, packed with Chalene's personal tips and gym-proven secrets. Order right now, and as part of this special national launch of TurboFire, we're going to give a million people these bonus gifts, free! You'll receive Chalene's "fuel the fire" nutrition plan with over 75 easy-to-prep meal and snack ideas, along with a complete shopping list. Plus we'll send you these turbo sculpting bands to maximize your upper body workouts and get your arms lean and toned without getting bulky. Chalene wants you to see results right away. That's why you also get her 5-day inferno plan. It's all you need to lose up to an amazing 10 pounds in just five days. You'll also get access to our exclusive 24/7 online support system with over 200 fitness coaches online at all times, ready to answer your questions, share tips and keep you motivated. And it just keeps getting better! Chalene is sending you her 20 minute core only workout to get your abs flat, firm and sexy fast. Add it all up and that's $280 in gifts, yours free just for calling during this special introductory offer. It's not easy to put a value on TurboFire, because while a decent gym membership costs $600 a year or more, what would it be worth to have 12 workout classes available to you right in your own home... Plus, all the extras you don't get at the gym, like a customized meal plan and day-to-day support. TurboFire has a value of over $620, but has sold online for $199.95. But you won't pay $620 and you won't pay $199.95, because if you call during this exclusive TV introduction, we'll take a full $80 off and you get the complete TurboFire program for just $119.95. And if you call right now you can use ez pay and get TurboFire for just $19.95 a month for six months. Call 1-800-479-8066 now and we'll even upgrade your order to express delivery, so you don't have to wait two to four weeks for TurboFire. Now it will be at your door within five to seven business days, guaranteed! That's a $15 upgrade, absolutely free. But if you haven't called or gone online to order yet, listen closely to this important announcement. As part of this special nationwide launch of TurboFire, we're letting a million people try it risk-free, not for 30 days, but for a full 90 days. This offer is so exclusive, you must use the specific web address or phone number you see on your screen right now to get TurboFire at this special price and guarantee. So call now to get TurboFire. Use it as much as you like, and if you're not getting amazing results within the next 90 days, or if you're not completely satisfied for any reason, send it back for a full refund of the purchase price, no questions asked, and keep the free gifts just for trying. No gym will give you that kind of guarantee. It's all here, everything you need, laid out in a step-by-step 90-day program guaranteed to get your body as hot as this for less money than any gym. TurboFir e will never be available in stores, and there will never be a better guarantee than this, but you must use the number or web address listed here to receive this special offer. Time is running out, so be among the first to call right now. Call 1-800-479-8066. Faster! Pick up your feet! I mean, I'm drenched. I love this workout. Woman: It is an insane cardio workout. You're just dripping, burning calories. It's, it's amazing. This is new and it's just taking me to a new threshold. Let's go, baby. We are on fire. Woman: Turbo completely transformed my body. I lost 15 pounds and a significant loss in my body fat percentage. Doing TurboFire classes at home are so much better than having to go to the gym. It's so incredible. I love it. Chalene: I'm so proud of every single song, every single beat. It's not an afterthought. A lot of programs, they... They put great music in the workouts but they have nothing to do with the workout. This is literally choreographed, every single beat. So when you've got a punch-- [vocalizes punch] you hear a sound effect and it makes you want to go harder. It just drives you to have an energy and a motivation that you might not have within you, but the music makes you feel that, it makes people work harder and with greater intensity without even realize that that's what's happening. I love this song. Favorite song! Singing with woman on TV: Boom, I got your boyfriend, I got your man boom, I got your boyfriend, I got your man Chalene: Come on! Give me energy! Woman: I had no idea that working out could be so fun. She uses music that's gonna get your booty poppin', get your heart racin', and gettin' ready for a party. I think it's a party every time you push "play". Chalene: Throw your hands in the air! ...TurboFire burns fat like crazy. You'll get firm, sexy legs... Sculpted, toned arms... Tight, flat abs. You're gonna get ripped without bulking up. TurboFire gives you the best music, the best instruction, the best workouts. And when you're working out, even though you're doing a DVD, you're actually gonna feel like you're a part of the class, and you have the best spot in class. Chalene on TV: How you doin'? Woman: I'm doin' good! You will absolutely fall in love with this workout because it's fun, and because you're going to end up with the best body you've ever had. ...Nice! Announcer: TurboFire kicks your cardio workout to a whole new level with HIIT-- high intensity interval training. When you do a traditional cardio workout it takes 45 minutes or longer just to burn a small amount of calories. When your workout is over, so is your caloric burn. But that won't happen with TurboFire because of the HIIT workouts. When you do a HIIT workout the calories you burn continue to climb, even though it's shorter than a traditional cardio workout. You ignite your metabolism which triggers a phenomenon known as the after burn effect. This means your body is burning calories at a higher rate, up to 24 hours after your workout is over. So with TurboFire you burn a lot more calories, nine times more fat, get amazing results and you're done quick. The TurboFire HIIT workouts are crazy. They push me in a way that I have not been pushed. I love the fact that it's super-effective, you know, my body's in burn mode all day long and I feel great, I know I�ve done something worthwhile and it's just awesome. Everything about TurboFire is great. I can't say enough about it. With the help of TurboFire, I lost 20 pounds, and my energy and my endurance is back. My husband says I'm in the best shape he's ever seen, and we've been together for a long time. [chuckles] I want you to stomp your feet. Wake up the neighbors, baby. Get angry about it. Woman: I love Chalene Johnson. I love the fact that I can connect with her through a television. ...Ahh! Whoo! [claps] ...I love her funky, fun, motivating, "you can do it! Come on, give me more" attitude. I can truly fit it around my life, my husband and family and the house. Sometimes it doesn't work every day at 9:30. I have to really adjust it, and with TurboFire I can do that. If you commit to it you're going to have fun, you're gonna love it, you're gonna stick with it. TurboFire's changed my life. Thank you, Chalene. I can't tell you enough what you've done for me and I love it. Announcer: TurboFire is not just a world-class cardio program. It's a complete, well-balanced, 90-day fitness program. You get your cardio, your strength... Your core... Your flexibility... A schedule... Online support, and most importantly, your nutrition. And to celebrate this special nationwide launch of TurboFire, we're letting a million people try it risk-free, not for 30 days, but for a full 90 days. This offer is

access point vs router

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu