joi, 31 octombrie 2013

Do you look for Wi-Fi access whilst on holiday? - Internet

Wireless Internet access is an ever growing phenomenon and more and more locations have hot spots available for use.As an internet enthusiast I am always taking my laptop with me wherever I go, be it to the local pub for lunch or down to a coffee shop whilst out shopping, one thing I find annoying is if the place I am visiting doesn't have access to the internet using wi-fi technology.

Have you ever been on holiday and have taken your laptop with you to find out that there is no wireless internet connection available?

One major annoyance to me is when I go on holiday. Time and time again when I visit uk holiday parks I cannot get a connection to the internet, I like to logon to check my emails every other day and maybe browse for local interests in the area I am staying in, instead of fiddly attraction guide leaflets I prefer to research online.

I recently started to plan our UK holiday with the family to Berwick-upon-Tweed near to Northumberland for a weeks break in the summer; imperative to my selection was wi-fi access.

I came across a holiday park called Haggerston Castle and this setting is perfect as the park has its own wi-fi access in the sports bar. This facility is available for a moderate charge but perfect for my day to day checking, meaning I can check my email when I want to rather than trying to find an internet caf to do so.

After researching this holiday park I thought I would check for other UK holiday destinations for future trips and the caravan park company I am looking at has 6 other parks with the access points.

The park's wireless access point is very secure using one of Europe's leading wi-fi networks of public access security.

So I can now relax with peace of mind that I won't be missing those important emails again.



access point vs router

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu